Let us take the stress and guess work out of creating your school-wide Gear Up messaging and signage.
Our expert delivery team will guide you step-by-step through the whole creative
progress from start to finish making sure you are pleased with your ordering experience.
We are passionate and experienced graphic design professionals with over 35 years of experience. Our proven and effective Gear Up graphics create powerful messaging experiences and positive outcomes for all students.Chris, Art Director
Let’s have an initial meeting of the minds between your PBIS coordinator and our creative team
We’ll brain storm, answer questions, exchange ideas, discuss process, and explain options, delivery time and cover next steps.
Contact us today at 800-544-0844
8am–12 Noon, Friday PST
‘Let’s Get Started!’
Establish Your Budget and determine your custom messaging tools.
• Agree on key signage and display locations throughout your campus and shape a school-wide PBIS messaging strategy.
• Discuss various products, quantities, special uses and options with your team.
• Select from one of our several product packages or ask us for a custom package quote. Please contact us for options and details.
Ready to submit your order… Simply provide the following:
• School colors (primary, secondary, trim)
• School mascot (a vector file preferred such as Al, SVG, or a high res JPEG at resolution of 300dpi)
• PBIS matrix in a PDF format
• School slogan (optional)
• Desired package or specific products and quantities
• Your message for each custom item (Word Doc)
Note: We will create a sales order and or quote and send back to you for your accounting process.
Let the design process begin!
• We will now begin creating and designing an eye-catching ‘look and feel’ for your new PBIS visuals combining innovative artwork with desired message (text) to each new product.
• Once completed, your new artwork proofs will be sent to you for review, revisions and comments.
Final artwork approval… Authorization to proceed
• You will have final approval of all artwork proofs before going to print.
• Carefully review each design and revision with your team (such as spelling, grammar, etc).
Note: We require an email ‘go ahead’ from you stating the artwork is approved as authorization to move forward with printing.
• Remember, all approvals are final!
• Once all products are approved by you, allow 3-5 weeks for production, printing, fabrication and packaging
Note: All orders are shipped from San Diego, CA. via UPS ground or FedEx - Plan accordingly for shipping time.
• We provide discounted UPS & FedEx shipping costs
Why Choose Us?
The Right Message
in the Right Place
Choose the settings throughout your school where your Gear Up matrix, core values and behavior expectations will engage students daily. We offer a wide range of visual solutions to get your Gear Up message out to every corner of your campus!
For new teams:
Once you choose your Gear Up core values (3–5 key traits, or an acronym) we can create your branded Look & Feel to immediately introduce your new Gear Up program school-wide. When your matrix and behavior expectations have been finalized, we’ll help you expand your messaging strategy with additional branded items for each setting in your school.